Back in July when Brisbane Panthers Softball Club decided on doing a another Pink Panther Day they, along with us, probably had no idea how successful one fun day could be. 23rd of November – PINK PANTHER DAY proved to be a massive hit – so much so that people are already talking about what can be done to make next year even better!
Like any event fundraiser there are always so many to thanks so let’s get straight into it:
- Panthers committee (for choosing our charity to fundraise for)
- Brisbane Softball (special call out to Michelle and Dave Waller)
- Pink Panther committee (special shout out to Kerry and Wayne)
- Panthers club members for supporting the day (special shout out to Alyssa & Shianne)
- Members of other BSA clubs who participated in the day (and looked so fine!)
- Miki and Stealers softball for your hefty donations
- #teamp4ac supporters for again getting behind our event
- Jane and InCamera for the amazing pics from the day – check them out here
- Rhegan for buying and making the fantastic B1 shirts for the day. We are thinking that perhaps next year a bigger order may be on the cards!
And of course the following who donated goods to make up our amazing raffle prizes:
- Kylie and KJH Artworks for the beautiful ‘Strong Spirits’ print and softball;
- Bunnings Warehouse Wynnum;
- Stacey Porter;
- Blue Bean Coffee; and
- Sandy Lewis
On the day we held a BBQ along with selling a host of pink goodies. Thank you to our bakers for not only cooking the deliciousness but also for donating the food (special shout to to Tracy (and Charlotte), Kyla and Kerry (again)).
Thanks to you Lyssy for the pretty hair bands. They proved to be a real hit!
Thank you Fred and a special shout out to GE Mallan Bulk Meats for the snags and cut up onions. Who doesn’t love a snag and onion on bread! A huge shout out to Dan for being our Masterchef, especially when you were in the middle of your ‘challenge’. We’re not quite sure how you did it but of course we are incredibly grateful!
Woolworths Wynnum, Springfield and Greenbank for donating gift cards allowing us to cover the costs of any foods we purchased for the day.
It was a very long day but so worth it because the final amount raised on Pink Panther Day 3.0 was…..……… Over $4000 raised for cancer research. An absolutely amazing result and we cannot wait until PPD 4.0!